300g lean beef mince
½ teaspoon paprika
½ dried mixed herbs
½ cup breadcrumbs
Spray olive oil
- Grate carrot. Grate and squeeze zucchini. Beat egg.
- Combine mince, carrot, zucchini, paprika and herbs in a large mixing bowl. Add beaten egg and breadcrumbs and mix well.
- Roll mixture into small balls and place on a clean plate. Cover and refrigerate for half an hour.
- Lightly spray a frypan with oil, or use a non-stick frypan, and cook meatballs in batches for 5 minutes or until fully cooked through.
- Insert a toothpick into the meatballs and serve with a tomato salsa.