1 cup oats
2 teaspoons margarine
2 teaspoons honey
200g reduced fat cream cheese
200g reduced fat cottage cheese
2 teaspoons vanilla essence
Juice of one lemon
2 tablespoons caster sugar
½ cup mixed berries
- In a food processor, blend oats, margarine and honey until combined.
- In a bowl combine cream cheese, cottage cheese, vanilla, lemon juice and sugar. Blend with a hand blender until smooth.
- Add 2 tablespoonfuls of the oat mixture to the bottom of a small glass. Press the mixture firmly into the bottom of the cup.
- Spoon the cheese mixture on top of the oat base.
- Top with berries.
- Place in the fridge for 30 minutes before serving.