4 x 100g white fish fillets
2 teaspoons parsley
2 teaspoons dill
Cous cous salad
¾ cup cous cous
¾ cup boiling water
2 small cucumbers
1 red onion
2 cups baby spinach leaves
2 tablespoons lime juice
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Slice lemon. Chop parsley and dill.
- Chop tomatoes. Dice cucumber and red onion. Wash spinach leaves and set aside.
- Lightly spray a square of aluminium foil (about 20cm x 20cm) with oil and place fish in the centre. Sprinkle dill and parsley over fish and place 1-2 slices of lemon on top of the fish. Wrap the foil around the fish and place on a baking tray. Repeat with the remaining fish fillets.
- Place fish parcels on a baking tray and place in oven for 15-20 minutes or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
- While the fish is baking, pour cous cous in a bowl and carefully add ¾ cup of boiling water. Allow to stand for 5-10 minutes or until the water has absorbed and the cous cous fluffs easily with a fork.
- Dice tomatoes, cucumber and red onion and roughly chop the spinach. Add vegetables and lime juice to cous cous and stir to combine.
- Serve baked fish with a side of cous cous salad.