1 teaspoon olive oil
6 spring onions
2 cloves garlic
1 head of broccoli
2 medium zucchinis
1 bunch spinach
375g can reduced fat evaporated milk
3 teaspoons corn flour
2½ cups uncooked pasta
- Chop onions. Crush garlic.
- Cut broccoli into florets. Slice zucchini. Roughly chop spinach.
- Cook pasta according to packet directions. Strain and set aside.
- Heat oil in a frypan. Add onion and garlic and sauté until soft.
- Add broccoli and zucchini and stir fry for 2 minutes then add the spinach and stir fry for a further 1 minute.
- Add ¾ of the can of evaporated milk and stir until it starts to simmer.
- Place the corn flour in a small bowl and gradually add the remaining evaporated milk whilst mixing until it forms a smooth paste.
- Add the corn flour mix to the simmering pan and stir continuously until the sauce thickens.
- Pour the cooked pasta into the pan and mix through.