500g lean chicken mince
2 teaspoons garlic and herb seasoning, no added salt
1 teaspoon smoked paprika
1 finely chopped onion
1 cup wholemeal breadcrumbs
Olive oil spray - if required
- Combine the chicken mince, seasoning, paprika, onion and half the wholemeal breadcrumbs in a large bowl.
- Roll 2 teaspoonfuls of the mixture into balls.
- Place the remaining breadcrumbs on a plate. Add the meatballs and roll to coat.
- Lightly spray a large frypan with olive oil, or use a non-stick frypan, and cook the meatballs in batches. Turn the meatballs for 4-5 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
- serve with a side salad or vegetables to make this a balanced main meal
- use this recipe to make healthy chicken burgers
This recipe meets the GREEN criteria in