Makes 2 large quesadillas
⅔ cup reduced fat cheese,
160g cooked chicken
4 flour tortillas
Canola oil spray
1 cup frozen corn kernals
- Grate cheese. Shred chicken. Deseed and finely slice capsicum.
- Preheat sandwich press or frypan. Lightly spray one side of each tortilla with canola oil.
- Place one tortilla in press or pan. Spoon on half of the grated cheese, shredded chicken, capsicum and corn kernals and top with another tortilla.
- Cook, pressing down firmly with a spatula, for 1 to 2 minutes or until base is golden and cheese is melted. Turn and cook on second side.
- Remove from pan, cut into wedges and serve with a side salad.
- Repeat steps 4-6 using the remaining tortilla and filling.
- to create a delicious dipping sauce, combine ⅓ cup reduced fat natural yoghurt with 2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce