1 wholegrain bread roll
1/2 cup reduced fat grated cheese
1 teaspoon of minced garlic
1 tablespoon of parsley
Spray olive oil
- Preheat oven to 180ºC and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Cut bread roll in half. Lay both halves on the baking tray and lightly spray with olive oil.
- Spread minced garlic over each piece of bread and sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Place baking tray in the oven and cook for 7-10 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden brown.
- Cut garlic bread into thick slices. Garnish with parsley and serve.