1 brown onion
2 garlic cloves
500g lean beef mince
2 cans diced tomatoes, no added salt
1 tablespoons tomato paste, no added salt
Olive oil spray - if required
- Dice onion. Crush garlic cloves.
- Wash and grate carrot and zucchini, set aside.
- Lightly spray a frypan with olive oil, or use a non-stick frypan. Add onion and garlic, stirring until softened.
- Add mince to frypan. Using a wooden spoon, break it up into small chunks. Cook for approximately five minutes or until browned all the way through.
- Add diced tomatoes and tomato paste, stir through and reduce heat to a low. Simmer, stirring occasionally for 10 minutes.
- Add grated carrot and zucchini and simmer for five minutes, or until vegetables are soft.