1 x 450g can whole baby beetroot
1 x 400g can lentils
2 spring onions
50g wild rocket leaves
2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
¼ cup crumbled reduced fat feta cheese
- Drain beetroot. Drain and rinse lentils.
- Finely slice spring onions.
- Cut any larger beetroot in half and combine with lentils and spring onions in a bowl.
- Add the rocket and drizzle with combined oil and vinegar. Gently toss to coat.
- Transfer salad to a serving platter, scatter with feta and a grinding of pepper.
Recipe and image courtesy of Dairy Australia.