2 slices raisin bread
½ ripe banana
2 tablespoon smooth ricotta
Canola oil spray
- Lightly spray one side of each slice of raisin bread with canola oil.
- Peel and slice banana.
- Place banana and ricotta on one slice of raisin bread. Sprinkle with walnuts. Place other slice of raisin bread on top.
- Place in a pre-heated sandwich maker, with the canola sprayed side of bread on the outside.
- Cook until bread is golden brown.
- Allow to cool slightly before serving.
Tip: Wholemeal bread can be used in place of raisin bread, just add some sultanas to the filling.