1 teaspoon olive oil
2 spring onions
1 clove garlic
1 can diced tomatos, salt-reduced
1/2 punnet cherry tomatoes
1 can salt-reduced four bean mix
Dash of Worcestershire sauce
1/2 teaspoon paprika
2 slices wholemeal toast
20g reduced fat feta, crumbled
- Chop onions and crush garlic. Slice cherry tomatoes in half.
- Drain and rinse four bean mix.
- Heat oil in a large frypan. Add onion and garlic, cook until onion is soft.
- Add tomatoes and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Add beans, Worcestershire sauce, oregano and paprika and simmer for a further 5 minutes.
- Serve on wholegrain toast and top with feta. Garnish with oregano.