½ cup smooth reduced fat ricotta
½ tablespoon caster sugar
½ teaspoon cinnamon
4 sheets filo pastry
Olive oil spray
1 cup canned apricots
1 tablespoon flaked almonds
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- Drain apricots and set aside.
- In a small bowl gently mix ricotta, sugar and cinnamon and until combined.
- Place a sheet of filo onto a workbench. Spray with oil. Top with another sheet of filo pastry and continue to layer with filo and spray oil until you have four layers.
- Spread ricotta mixture long the long edge of filo, leaving a 3cm border at the short ends. Evenly top with apricots.
- Fold short ends in and roll up. Lift onto prepared tray. Sprinkle flaked almonds evenly over the top and spray with oil.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until pastry is golden. Allow to stand for 10 minutes.
Tip: Try swapping the apricots with other stewed fruits such as peaches, apricots or rhubarb. You can also add berries or dried fruit such as sultanas, prunes or figs for extra fibre.