1 can of apricots, in natural juice
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
100g reduced fat custard
100g reduced fat natural yoghurt
¼ cup flaked almonds
- Drain apricots and set aside.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the custard, yoghurt cinnamon and vanilla essence using a fork or a whisk.
- Heat a small pan and spray lightly with oil. Place almonds in the pan and heat until golden, stirring frequently to ensure they don’t burn.
- Using ramekins or short drinking glasses, layer the yoghurt mixture and apricots, alternating as you go.
- Finish the top layer with a sprinkle of toasted almonds.