1. Vegetable or tomato-based soups with a wholegrain roll or toast.
2. Slice of vegetable frittata (warm or cold) with salad.
3. Rolled pita bread with healthy fillings, such as lean meat and salad, chicken and walnuts, tuna and corn, sliced hard boiled eggs and spring onions, or low fat cheese and salad.
4. Corn crispbreads or rice crackers with sliced tomato, basil and hummus.
5. Baked beans in tomato sauce or canned lentils with wholegrain toast.
6. Salad with tuna and feta cheese.
7. Turkey wraps with lettuce, tomato, avocado and onion.
1. Savoury muffins or high fibre wholemeal muffins – blueberry or apple.
2. Piece of fresh seasonal fruit (for example pears, bananas, kiwi fruit, orange, plum, nectarine, handful of strawberries, melons).
3. Wholegrain crackers with low fat cheese or avocado, tomato and cucumber.
4. Dip with vegetable sticks (carrot, celery, asparagus, cucumber, capsicum).
5. Small tub of yoghurt.
6. Rice cakes with tomatoes and avocado.
7. Scones or muffins made with wholemeal flour, either plain, or with fruit, pumpkin or cheese mixed in.
8. Fruit salad (fresh or canned), or fruit packed in natural juice with yoghurt and nuts.
9. Fruit smoothie with low fat milk and natural yoghurt or fresh vegetable juice.
10. Unsalted mixed nuts and seeds, including almonds, sunflower and pumpkin seeds.
11. Wholegrain crackers with beetroot, tzatziki dip or hummus.
12. Hard boiled eggs.
Click here to download this information as a PDF.