Running to the supermarket before your morning meeting? Steer clear of the cream biscuits and try these simple go-to ideas for healthier options. We can’t guarantee you will love your meeting but at least the food will be tasty!
Morning tea ideas
- chopped veg sticks (try carrot, celery and capsicum) with hummus or avocado smash dip
- bocconcini bites (a cherry tomato, piece of bocconcini cheese and a basil leaf on a short skewer)
- pita chips – serve with beetroot dip
- seasonal fruit such as bag of grapes or tub of strawberries
- slices fruit loaf or sourdough fruit loaf
- fruit scones
- sushi – cut into bite-sized pieces
- mixed nuts – try unsalted varieties
- cheese platter – start with 2 types of cheese and surround with water crackers or pita chips. Add fresh fruit if you want to up the wow factor.
- sparkling water – slice a lemon or lime and add mint leaves to brighten it up and serve in jugs