Date & Time
REGISTRATIONS OPEN FOR COURSES ON 3 JULY & 14 AUGUST
Our Food Safety Supervisor course:
- meets the requirements of Nationally Recognised Training
- prepares Food Safety Supervisors to supervise and oversee day to day operations and to prevent and recognise food safety hazards
Units of competency
Upon completion, students achieve a Statement of Attainment for the following units of competency:
- SITXFSA002: Participate in safe food handling practices
- SITXFSA001: Use hygienic practices for food safety
Complete the course and all assessment in one day at face-to-face training session in Canberra.
Why study with NAQ Nutrition Training?
- our qualified trainers are experienced dietitians and nutritionists
- limited course numbers allow for more individualised industry-specific content (e.g. school canteens and outside school hours care)
- you receive unlimited 1:1 trainer support through self-paced work.
Time: 9:30am - 4:30pm
Where: Chifley Health and Wellbeing Hub, 5/70 Maclaurin Crescent, Chifley, ACT 2606Cost: $220.00 (Inc. GST) per participant
Register your interest now by completing the registration form below.
A student online enrolment link and invoice will be sent to you after your registration has been received. Your position in the course will not be confirmed until full payment has been received. Our full fees and refunds policy is available upon request.
For more information about recognition as a Food Safety Supervisor in New South Wales, please review the information available on the NSW Food Authority website.
RTO Number: 110074
Please complete your details below to register for this event.
NOTE: You must click the Register button in order for your registration to be received!